Tristesse.

It is the most excruciating thing
when your words don't mean a thing

when they're not words to hang by,
a solution without substance

words without evidence
or a follow-through

they're mere blind musings
and they know, they do

I'm my own ghost author
with a self-proclaimed block
   A phantasmal one-hit wonder
   tending towards denouement

   i'm sure they see right through me
   and these vacuous abjections

   always aching to create
   but one to put off, procrastinate

   "i promise to maintain the threads
    securing me so feebly"

    i promise,
    i do


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

A huge shoutout to my readers who acknowledge my efforts, and continue to spur me on. I can't thank you enough! The words I receive in turn are so heartwarming. To have come so far from a homemade blog back in 2011, to know that I have reached out to others - it fills me with mirth; say, a cause for my existence. I hope you enjoy paging through this blog, as much as I find repose from pouring myself into it. And don't be shy, I'd really like to hear from you!
Follow

© LUCID STARS 2016. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.